Thursday, November 29, 2012

Retreat Restock Regroup Renew

Tomorrow my BFF is coming to my house for 30 hours of what we are calling a retreat.  The past few years we have had blast sessions while driving a long distance to discuss our goals and ideas for the following year.

This year we are mixing it up and getting serious about it.  My BFF just celebrated her 2nd year of owning her own manufacturing representative firm and I am embarking on a part time social solutions business venture while still working my full time job.  We both want and see better futures and need to set the wheels in motion to get there.  On top of the fact my BFF attended the Tony Robbins Unleash the Power Within seminar which I am looking forward to hearing more about.  We are ready!

I am hosting and have been researching what makes a good business retreat.  I think I have a good mixture of serious work, fun, music, games & more serious work.  Saturday the rewards  are massages by a dear friend who is also a massage therapist.   I have a loose schedule & a kick@ss playlist but ideas are always welcome.

If you have any favorite motivational quotes, ideas for brainstorming or experiences at a retreat please feel free to share in the comment section below.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, be sure to alternate the sitting with some movement. And the serious with some laughter. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it Ginny!

    ReplyDelete