Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red White and Blue

I have learned how to celebrate Fourth of July differently since my current two dogs joined my household.  I have never had dogs afraid of loud noises before but these two are and my heart just broke the first July 4th they spent at my house seven years ago.  They trembled, panted and barked for hours.  So today my sole job is to keep them happy and exercised in order that tonight they will sleep (with some help) through all the noise makers who live in my neighborhood as I watch Sherlock Holmes on my DVD turned up to full volume.  


I did buy some red white and blue food today however for my quiet celebration.

www.pinkberry.com
www.drozfans.com
  
www.bartlettsblueberryfarm.com

With some stars thrown in! 
natureisawesome.net




Thank you to all the men and women, past and present, who with their families keep this country and it's citizens safe and more importantly free.  


Happy Fourth of July!


Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment